Friday, September 12, 2008

My Hubby, 36 weeks, & Alan Jackson

So here is my wonderful husband with a boquet of roses for me...no reason...just because :) The longer I am married to this man (almost 5 years!); the more I love him. He continues to affirm me as his wife, values family, makes me laugh, works hard at being a great pilot, puts God above all else, will make an incredible daddy, and loves me unconditionally. I could keep going; but will leave it at that for now :) God has blessed our marriage in many ways and I am confident that we will continue to laugh together even when our hearing aids stop working :) I love this man!!

Here we are at a recent University of Arizona Football game.
9 MONTHS!!! (Only 3 weeks left...crazy!!)
Last night we hit up the Alan Jackson concert. We purchased really great tickets for the show that was originally scheduled for this past May and re-scheduled for September 11th. Needless to say we have been anticipating this show for several months now! Andy has been busy at work so we decided it would be no big deal to miss the opening act which was to start at 7:30. We left our house at 7:40 and arrived at 8:15 to find out that there was no opening act and Alan ended his concert at 8:40. Sooo, our tickets purchased us 4 songs at his concert for a total of 20 minutes! We were a lil frustrated of course; but can't stay mad at him for long...he is our favorite :)

No comments: