Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Baby Showers

In the last week, Andy and I have been so very blessed by people that have taken the time to shower us with gifts and support of our little Tyler. On Labor Day, I had the privelage to meet 2 of Andy's Aunts that live up in Washington. They came to visit for a sister weekend with "Aunt Bunny" (as Andy calls her) who lives in Tucson; and took the afternoon for a meet n' greet/shower. It was fun to have 9 Korsmos (including Tyler) all together for the afternoon. I had a great time and was so blessed by their generous spirits. Thank you!!!From left: Cousin Joanne, Aunt Elaine, Aunt Bunny, sister Pam, us...Pam's daughter Meg, and Aunt Sigrid


Strolling back from a dip in the pool where Aunt Bunny lives :)
Second, I was thrown a surprise shower from my co-workers at the Child Development Center last Friday. They had the breakroom all decorated and people poured in during our nap time at the center. I was shocked because I had only been working there for 3 months and was still getting to know everyone. Everyone was so generous and I am grateful for the short time I have spent there. Here is a lovely picture of the "oh so flattering" smock we get to wear. The larger I get; the more I resemble a triangle in it...hmmm not good.
With Amanda; a wonderful Christian friend here who I have felt much support from...thank you!
Just a few of the many people I work with...or at least until this Friday...time flies!

No comments: