Friday, January 8, 2010

Andy's Fini Flight!

Here is Andy's last ride in the A-10 at Osan in Korea. I'm always excited for a fini flight because its tradition to hose the pilot down with the fire extinguisher after their ride. It's always pay-back for me when Andy soaked me with the garden hose in my church clothes one day after we were newly married...he obviously didn't think I would have my day too! I'm so proud of him and even more proud that he was given a flight upgrade (Sandy 4) during this ride..way to go!
Be sure to watch the video at the end...it's awesome!! (mom, that means you have to go to the blog :))


Getting ready!!

This is almost as fun as Six Flags!!
The aftermath...we got the whole thing on video so no pictures....watch it at the end


You cant tell, but it was a chilly day...low 30's....so without a jacket, hat and dry clothes; he was freezing!!
The other pilots who qualified him for his upgrade
In the squadron bar for some food to celebrate


So proud of Daddy :)
My wonderful hubby with his brand new Sandy 4 patch....love you!

No comments: