Sunday, August 3, 2008

30 Weeks and 4D Ultrasound!!

So here I am 7 1/2 months pregnant. I thought I'd be brave and show you an actual belly shot below to get a better idea of how much Tyler is starting to make his protruding appearance! Had a doctor appt today and she said everything looks good. I have been taking iron supplements for the anemia that developed and that has been helping. Apparently I have been measuring 1 week ahead but that doesn't necessarily mean he will be big or I will deliver early. She said typically women who carry all up front tend to measure larger; so I'm hoping that's the case.
Following my doc appt, Andy and I met up to have a 4D ultrasound done. His head was down towards my bladder and but/legs up towards my ribs. It was hard to get a face shot so the doc after 15 minutes took a break and asked me to move around so he would shift positions. I did jumping jacks, mountain climbers, stretches, you name it...well it worked! These are the very brief shots we got of him as he was looking at the camera. Enjoy!!
Right ear/right arm and hand
Sweet baby sleeping :)
...and yawning :)
right elbow touching right knee
We think he is praying or just ready for us to stop looking at him :)


No comments: