Thursday, July 10, 2008

27 Weeks

There's no mistaken; at nearly 7 monthsI am definately getting bigger! The last 3 weeks my stomach has felt very tight and uncomfortable. Tyler must be starting to gain some weight as the scale and my tummy show it!! I am starting to eat smaller meals especially late at night since it is getting more difficult to breath and sleep comfortably. I can't believe I have 3 months to go!
I have had many people ask me what "theme" my nursery is or if it is all set up yet...well, these photos show my response :) With us moving a month or so after he is born there is no point in making everything all cute and setting everything up just to take it down again. Don't get me wrong; I would love nothing more than the ideal "nursery" to welcome him home to...but as many of you know we live by the "Air Force schedule" :) Wherever we go (most likely Korea...more on that later), we will just use the pack n' play shown (gifted by my lovely Bible Study gals), some clothes, and a few other necessities. Everything else will be placed in storage. I have a feeling he won't mind :) On a side note: I am a big fan of finding used baby stuff on Craigslist. Nearly everything we have been purchased is from their site and all in great condition; not to mention half the cost!! Check out your nearest local city for some great items!! (I was not paid for this advertisement:)

No comments: